We are currently recruiting for Customer Contact Agents to join our client who are a Global Insurance Company. They are based in Central Bristol & are a 10 minute walk from Temple Meads.
You will receive a salary of £17,000 + 5% shift allowance bonus & be working as a part of the Customer Contact team, you will be required to work 37.5 hours per week on a rotating shift pattern (including weekends and Bank holidays). The following times will apply:- Early shift - 07.30 to 16.00, Day shift - Between 10.00 to 18.30, Late shift - 13.30 to 22.00
- To process incoming claims via the various channels in accordance with company procedures.
- Take effective ownership of customer queries, assess and take the appropriate action
- Liaise with clients/partners/other departments and third parties as required
- Respond to and resolve all enquiries from customers in accordance with agreed time, quality and procedural standards.
- Record, store and maintain customer information and record customer requests using the appropriate systems to provide accurate reference documentation.
- To undertake administrative duties as associated within the department
- Decision making to approve and decline claims
- Agreeing parts and labour costs within the confines of the particular policy whilst using own initiative
- Utilise relationships, which exist between the policyholder and customer services to turn around customer cancellations,
- Provide support to colleagues, customers and the wider business in order to continuously improve operational effectiveness.
- Deal with complaints in accordance with agreed procedures to ensure they are assigned and resolved within agreed timeframes. To ensure that all regulatory guidelines are adhered to, for example PCI.
- To adhere to the Company's procedure in accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) guidelines and Treating Customers Fairly (TCF).
- To be compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- To ensure that you conduct your role in accordance with AFC policy (to act honestly and with integrity) and to report any suspected incidents of fraud and corruption.
- To adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures, including Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities, Data Protection, Code of Conduct, Security, IT and Internal - Control Financial Regulations.
- Experience of Call Centre environment with a high level of customer service skills and telephone manner, show an ability to talk to a diverse range of customers
- Insurance industry experience, to include knowledge of; Claims Processes and Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Resilience to work in a targeted environment with a desire to exceed targets.
- Demonstrates a confident and articulate manner
- Ability to adapt and work with change
- Able to communicate well at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity with superb offices, easily accessible from Bristol Temple Meads.
If you are interested in this vacancy then please hit 'apply' or send your cv to Katherine.email@example.com
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you are not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.