£32000 - £35000 per annum
£35000 per annum
Excellent opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator to work for a very successful recruitment firm in central Bristol.
Working as part of a busy and vibrant sales culture, you will need to be able to produce accurate work and be highly organised whilst being able to work at a fast pace.
This is a full time role working Monday - Friday 08.30 - 5.30 pm, although there can be some flexibility given on start and finish times when/if required.
The salary on offer is £18,000 - £20,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus potential to earn quarterly bonuses.
Support the Contract team, key duties for the role will include:
- Chasing timesheets / other payroll administration
- Producing robust contracts
- Managing statistics (Excel skills)
- Checking references, verbally and written
- Managing contractor availability
- Resourcing candidates and obtaining and forwarding leads
- Compliance checking (VAT Certs, Insurances and Ltd Company details)
- Some general office duties (ordering stationary, etc.)
- Arranging quarterly social events for contractors
The role will require you to have excellent communication ability, and enjoy building relationships throughout the business as well as externally. You will need to have a professional mindset and enjoy working in a fast paced team setting.
Previous administration experience is highly desirable. A flexible mindset is also required due to the nature of the business, and being able to meet last minute needs. You will also need to have strong numeracy skills, enjoy attention to detail work as well as providing support to the team.
If you are interested in this role please click apply or send a CV to email@example.com
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you are not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.