Looking for a new temporary opportunity with a global company based in South Bristol?
Do you enjoy dealing with customers and can start In the next few weeks?
We have vacancies starting in October and November ranging from 6 weeks to 6 months.
What's involved in the role?
Daily customer interactions are the key function of this role. Reporting to a Team Leader, each Customer Service Representative is responsible for responding to the day-to-day customer service activities and committed to delivering a high quality service with the aim of ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
What's in it for you?
- £8.00 per hour
- Monday - Friday
- 9am - 5:30pm
- A modern newly refurbished working environment and offer great opportunities for career development.
Who are we looking for?
- We really believe that a 'can do' attitude and bags of potential are just as important as knowledge and work experience.
- Passionate about great customer service? You naturally put yourself in the customer's shoes and you're constantly thinking about the customer experience
- Great with people? You're an approachable team player who can also work independently. You have great communication skills and love to create new working relationships.
- Accuracy driven? You're a devil for the detail and get tasks right, first time and to the deadline.
- Results Focused? You have a track record of achieving results through being motivated and effective in a role.
Following your application you will be contacted for an initial telephone interview.
All successful candidates will be required to undergo the Pre-Employment Screening Process before commencing employment. Employment will be subject to satisfactory clearance on background checks including Identification, Passport Validation.
If you are interested in this role please click apply or send your CV to email@example.com
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you are not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.
If you are interested in this role please click apply or send a CV to Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you're not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.