I am currently looking for a Client Services Manager to work for a progressive and dynamic property finance firm, headquarters based in Clifton. With ambitious plans to grow their brand in the UK and abroad, they are looking for a high calibre client services manager to complement their growing team.
You'll be working Monday - Friday 37.5 hour week & receive a salary between £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
The purpose of the role is to provide highly professional, effective and proactive support to a team of brokers and administrators. The right candidate will be someone who is experienced, able to use their own initiative, and has first class communication & organisational skills.
Working with the Directors, you will need to develop effective strategies to manage client relationships, anticipate customer needs and provide a superior quality service.
The role of the Client Services Manager is business critical to the ongoing growth and development of the business.
Key duties and responsibilities:
Initial client contact management: active management of inbound and outbound calls, and the use of email and other formats (e.g. LinkedIn) to complement all types of inbound and outbound client communications
Systems and operational management: active management of our internal systems including CRM, phone calls and emails
Diary management: active management of support staff and adviser diaries
Project and change management: as appropriate, across all aspects of client services and communications
Relationship management: providing excellent management of both internal and external relationships at all levels
Reporting: instigating, developing and managing effective reporting across all aspects of client services. Management of reporting on all ongoing leads and opportunities
Onboarding: assisting with training for new starters
Recruitment: assisting with recruitment of additional team members
Overall: To help drive continued innovation and improvement in efficiency and productivity across all aspects of client contact and communications. To provide exceptional customer service in everything you do
Key Skills Required:
- Advanced communication skills: tailoring your communications methodology to each individual scenario
- Able to quickly build confidence, respect and trust with others
- Experience of building and managing complex relationships, internally and externally
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- You will be proficient using PC based software, including Microsoft packages such as Word and Excel and comfortable using technology
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- First class telephone manner
- Excellent organisation skills
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to perform well under pressure
- Strong ability to manage a team
- Experience of growing a team preferred
- Previous training experience preferred
If you're interested in this role please click apply now or send an up to date CV over to Katherine.email@example.com