£10.00 per hour
1 - 2 week's assignment
To provide administrative and secretarial support to the team.
- Assist with typing Consultants' clinic notes and letters to General Practitioners.
- Assist with answering patient and Consultant queries.
- Assist with providing copy clinic letters when needed.
- Assist with records of all patient results received and distribute to appropriate Consultants.
- Assist with opening Consultants' mail and distribute.
- Liaise closely with Outpatient Department, X-ray and Medical Records Departments as when information is required.
- Assist with additional administrative duties required
- Deal with notes request from Solicitors which will involve photocopying of notes, invoicing solicitors
You must have Medical Secretary Experience for this role or experience in a similar role, including providing a full high quality service to consultants and patients
- Audiotyping Knowledge and Technical Ability
- A good knowledge of medical terminology
- Full knowledge and application of MS Office
- Telephony skills
- Team working
- Flexible & adaptable
- Initiative & ownership
- Pride & enthusiasm
Unfortunately we are only able to contact short listed candidates due to the huge number of CVs we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant in the next three days it means that unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion. Please reapply for any other suitable roles in the future.