Leading Manufacturer in North Somerset have an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist/Administrator. The company offer excellent benefits including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a company pension scheme, life assurance, discretionary bonus scheme, cycle to work scheme, child care vouchers, on site subsidised canteen and free on-site parking.
This is a dynamic and fast paced environment.
You will be working 37.5 hours 9 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday, with an hour for lunch and receive a salary circa £22,500 per annum (depending on experience).
Receptionist/Administrator for dynamic and busy environment in Clevedon. This role requires an individual who enjoys providing an excellent front of house experience as well as varied administration support including to the facilities manager.
Duties will include:
- Providing front desk reception duties for the office which includes handling of all phone calls and manage internal and external customers in a professional manner
- Receiving and greeting all visitors in a professional and warm manner, collect and distribute all incoming mail and courier items, develop and maintain a tracking system on all incoming & outgoing mail
- Arrange flights/hotels/make travel arrangements for overseas visitors, assist in the coordination of ad-hoc company functions/events, order safety footwear and other supplies
- Assist in any other projects, support the Facilities Manager and site leadership team including taking minutes meetings
- Perform data entry, create and maintain useful databases for the facilities department
Previous experience in a similar role - managing reception and great administration experience, as well as exceptional communication skills. You will need to have an exceptional telephone manner, professionalism, and an enjoyment of providing excellent customer service.
Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to work fast under pressure, excellent organisational skills
If you are interested in this role please click apply now! OR send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you're not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.