An established and experienced financial services firm who specialise in private wealth & offer a comprehensive range of financial services. They are looking for a Business Development Executive to join their team based in Clifton, Bristol.
This is a full time role, normal hours would be Monday - Friday working 8.30am - 5pm (with an hour for lunch) but there could be a possibility of flexible hours or/ and working from home for the right candidate, the salary on offer is circa £25,000 per annum (depending on experience) with excellent benefits including participation in company bonus scheme, 25 days holiday per annum, personal health plan, group personal pension and parking is available.
You will be joining a dynamic and expanding business development & marketing team, where you will manage multiple campaigns to achieve set appointment targets whilst recording all details on the companies CRM system and then reporting on the outcomes.
The role will suit you if you have experience in, or an interest in financial services or eventually becoming a financial services advisor.
Main Duties will include:
- Liaising daily with clients, advisers and internal & external partners.
- Maintain and develop existing business partnerships as well as proactively identify and build new business partnerships.
- Qualify and secure quality client appointments (predominantly via phone calls with clients) from existing Client Bank, internal or external campaigns.
- Manage, prioritise and co-ordinate own workload in a timely fashion with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Act as a point of contact and deal effectively with queries from clients and other parties.
- Collaborate with existing clients to identify and implement value added services.
- Monitor client satisfaction through follow up on solving client issues and problems.
- Prepare and distribute detailed monthly, quarterly and yearly reports to your manager management team.
-Provide feedback to management on areas of improvements and recommend implementation of enhanced processes
- Support Company Events and other marketing activities.
As the ideal candidate you will have solid previous sales experience, business development is required, ideally with experience or an interest in financial services is desirable.
Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills, the ability to work on own initiative and continue to develop skills and knowledge with strong IT skills using Outlook, Word, Excel, Sales Force.
This is a role you will be able to make your own.
If you're interested in this role please click apply today!