A busy, friendly and successful professional services organisation based in Portishead has an opportunity for an Administrator to join a very friendly, and supportive team.
The team are sociable and friendly in their approach.
Your responsibilities will include being the first point of contact for clients, and providing all round technical administrative support for the office.
The salary on offer is £16,000 - £19,000 per annum (depending on experience). You will also receive 24 days holiday, pension and other benefits, as well as opportunity for progression.
Working hours are full time hours, Monday - Friday 09.00 - 5.00 pm. You can park for free onsite.
This is a varied administrative support role, which will suit you if you have previous administration experience, or perhaps have recently finished education and are keen to start your administration career with a successful, local company who are growing from strength to strength. Duties will involve:
- Assisting contractors with their daily duties i.e. fee quotes, initial notices
- Printing plans and setting up project files
- Setting up new projects
- Issuing notices and Certificates to clients and Local Authorities
- Filing site inspection reports
- Producing formal letters
- Creating site files for larger projects
- Filing acceptance and rejection notices
- Booking site inspections
- Dealing with telephone queries
- General filing of project files
- Archiving project files
- Scanning project plans and documentation
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing post
- Assisting all staff with any adhoc tasks
The successful individual will be providing technical administration support on different projects so it is essential you have excellent communication ability, are comfortable liaising at all levels, have strong administration and organisation skills, and have a good eye for detail. It's important that you are a team orientated individual. Previous administration experience is desirable, or otherwise you will need to have a strong desire to learn and start your career in an administration environment.
You will need to have competent IT skills.
Previous experience in construction administration is desirable but it is not essential.
If you are interested then please hit apply or send your CV to email@example.com
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you're not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.