I am currently looking for a PA/Administrator to work for a well-established financial company in Exeter, you will assist and work for one Director.
Free parking space so you do not need to worry about driving around to find a parking space.
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm you will receive a salary of up to £25,000 depending on experience.
This is a fast and important role as you will be the PA to one Director.
You will provide friendly and effective and professional administrative and business processing service for advisers, as well as PA duties to one Director.
PA Duties will be 60% of the role and the other 40% will be supporting the admin team.
You will work in a friendly open plan branch with 5 financial advisors
The admin side of the role you will help and support Karen who is the Senior Administrator with answering the phone as required and any other admin duties.
PA duties you will provide both clerical and administrative support to a Director.
" Deal with telephone / email enquiries from clients and providers.
" Arrange meetings / book appointment, manage a busy diary
" Submit new business, to include online mortgage applications, protection, investment and pension cases.
" Liaise with product providers / mortgage lenders
" Attend meetings as and when required.
" Maintain a computerised customer database.
" Type up various documents and electronic information.
" Manage, organise and update relevant data using database applications.
The successful candidate will:
" Have a professional appearance and confident manner.
" Calm nature is required for this role and the ability to handle confidential documents
" Be able to display excellent written and oral communication skills.
" Have accurate Data Input skills
" Have a methodical and organised approach.
" Be computer literate with accurate typing skills.
" Have excellent attention to detail.
" Be able to use their own initiative and sometimes work independently.
" Have excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel and Outlook and 3rd party provider software.
" Comply at all times with the firm's Compliance; Training & Competence; Complaints and Data Security policies / procedures.
" Ensure that the firm's clients are treated fairly at all times.
Qualifications and experience
" Previous experience in financial services essential, preferably within an IFA practice.
" Mortgage and Protection knowledge and online processing experience preferred.
" Qualified to 'A' level standard, although not essential.
" Experience working with CRM database software. Our CRM system is Intelliflo.
" Excellent typing speeds.
" Attention to detail a must.
" 21 days holiday
" Group Life Assurance
" Pension Contribution
" Group Income Protection
If you are interested in applying for this PA/Administrator role then please send your CV to email@example.com
Should you not have a CV ready to send straight away and would like to find out more information on this role then please feel free to email me.