I am looking for a Receptionist £17,336 per annum to join a leading property company based in Portishead to start immediately.
Our client in Portishead have a great opportunity for a Receptionist to join their team. Based within a few minutes' walk of the Marina, the high street, shops and restaurants with free parking and great public transport links to Bristol.
This is a 3 month fixed term contract
Your main responsibilities will include:
To ensure the efficient running of the reception area and office
- Professional and friendly manner at all times
- Dealing with customers enquiries
- Work with other teams to provide successful outcomes for visiting customers
- Follow opening and closing procedures and adhere to safety checks
- Responsible for the management of internal and external post
- Undertaking administrative duties to support the business
What do you need to do the role?
- A positive, enthusiastic approach and ability to provide customers with a great welcome and provision of service
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Experience in dealing with members of the public
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office or other relevant software systems
Having experience with a reception role would be an advantage. Having experience in a customer service background with the ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders is a must.
In return you will get a salary of £17,336 per annum, and an excellent benefits package. You will work a 37 hour week, Monday to Friday. This is a fixed term contract for 3 months.
If interested then please click apply to send your CV or if you have any questions please call Kirk on 01179 226 500.