Product Data Administrator
A Fast -growing business based in South Bristol is looking for a Product Data Administrator to Join a small and stable team who are increasing in size, you will have an opportunity to be a part of the exciting team growth!
Onsite parking is available, and being based in the Hengrove area, you are close to shops as well as bus links. If you would prefer not to work in Central Bristol and live on the South side of Bristol then location is ideal. There is a competitive salary on offer circa £17,000 per annum, as well as benefits including, 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays and pension.
Working hours are 8.30am - 5pm Monday - Friday
- Routine and ad-hoc data maintenance of product catalogue.
- Creation of data templates for new product uploads.
- Creative copy writing.
- Image creation and editing.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Basic working knowledge of Photoshop.
- Self-motivated and hard working.
- Ability to work organised and efficiently.
- Enthusiastic and friendly.
- A flexible and helpful approach.
For further information please send your cv to Lucy.Oliver@pertemps.co.uk