Our award-winning client within the education and training field, have an opening for a Business Development Executive to join their fantastic team! The role is a full-time permanent position working Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
The role can be worked hybrid, so ideally you would be happy to work from the office a couple of times a week. This is a sociable, and friendly team, who are welcoming and have regular socials!
You do not need to have previous experience in a Business Development Executive role - if you have recently finished education and are keen to join a fast-moving business where there is opportunity to progress your career, then we would love to hear from you. Equally if you are working in an account manager role or similar, this is a great opportunity for the next step in your career.
There is no cold calling in this role, the approach is consultative and marketing focused.
Company benefits include:
- Competitive salary on offer of £25,000 - £28,000 plus annual bonus of 15%
- Reward, recognition, and wellbeing package which includes, 25 days holiday (close at Christmas) plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension (company matched)
- Life Insurance
- Award winning onboarding programme, management development programme and career pathway programme to support your personal and professional development.
The Business Development Executive role:
- Focusing on the IT, digital and Data sector predominantly, you'll be working in the team bringing in new business through client meetings, as well as maintaining detailed records of all clients and activities.
- Managing and carrying out strategic communication with prospect clients with a goal to securing and attending meetings to bring in new clients
- Learning and understanding the industry market landscape and be able to ex-plain the offering to prospect clients
- Maintaining and updating CRM systems, putting presentations together and other communications
- Researching clients
The ideal Business Development Executive candidate:
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and written at varying levels - a passion for communications is ideal!
- Highly organised with strong time management skills and self-motivated
- A good technical ability is needed as this role involves understanding various systems
- Good level of focus is required - happy to research clients
- Desire to work in a fast-moving rewarding environment
- Excellent social and relationship building skills
Please click apply