Fostering Registered Manager
Are you looking for a career that's life-changing? Are you an excellent leader with a strong background in fostering who is focused and passionate about changing the lives of children and young people for the better?
An exciting position has arisen for a Fostering Registered Manager to work in South West Bristol. A well-established, dedicated, friendly and creative team of professionals from a range of backgrounds provide a full wrap-around support system for children and young people aged from 0 to 18 years old.
As Fostering Registered Manager, your duties will include the following:
- Responsible for service delivery providing leadership and development to a dedicated and aspirational fostering team of Social Workers.
- Upholding the core values and beliefs of the organisation, ensuring that children, young people and foster carers receive a high-quality service and that commissioners' expectations and contractual requirements are met.
- Effective day-to-day operational delivery of a high-quality fostering service.
- Ensuring the highest standards of service provision, regulatory compliance and support through effective professional management of a team of staff, including qualified Social Workers.
- Achieving agreed positive outcomes for children against operational targets.
The ideal Fostering Registered Manager will have the following:
- A degree in Social Work or equivalent.
- Current HCPC registration.
- NVQ Level 5 Diploma in Management & Leadership in Health and Social Care or willing to undertake this.
- Previous experience of managing a fostering team.
- A stable career history within fostering services.
- Access to a vehicle is essential due to travelling across South West and nationally, when required.
In return, you will receive:
- A salary of £45,000 per annum plus £700 per annum on call allowance.
Fantastic holiday allowance of up to 7 weeks of annual leave (including bank holiday allowance) and lots of additional benefits.
- Additional benefits such as flexible working, including maternity, paternity and adoption packages, season ticket travel loans, company pension scheme, up to 7% employer match, discounts at major high street retailers and more!
If you really want to make a difference and be a part of an amazing team, don't hesitate, please apply now!