Pertemps Recruitment in Northampton have an excellent opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our award-winning Branch.
As one of the largest family run independent recruiters in the industry, that have every intention of getting even bigger. To do this, we need the best in the industry colleagues around… could this be you?
With an abundance of benefits and great salaries, an award-winning incentive scheme and comprehensive training, why would you not want to work for Pertemps?
Why not work for a company that has been named by The Sunday Times as one of the Best 100 Companies to Work for eleven consecutive years. We are the only recruitment company in the country to achieve this - so we must be doing something right!
- Free Town Centre Parking
- Perkbox (after probationary period) - discount at various shops and services
- 24 days holidays increasing to 29 with service - plus standard bank holidays
- Company car (after probationary period)
- Working for an award winning company
- The main purpose of the role is to increase revenue and ensure great service through building strong relationships with our Clients, Colleagues and Candidates. This is not a full-time telesales role; we expect our Consultants to participate in the full recruitment process - from taking an initial brief through to placing suitable candidates and conducting service review visits (full driving licence essential).
Recruitment industry experience or a recruitment background isn't essential. Most importantly, applicants must be self-motivated, be willing to take responsibility, have a strong desire to succeed a passion for helping people.
Training will be provided, through a blend of in-branch mentoring and internal training courses. The successful applicant will be encouraged and supported to obtain their 'Certificate in Recruitment Practice' with the REC/IRP, along with further opportunities for learning and personal career progression.
We are offering a competitive basic salary (dependent upon experience) and a uncapped commission structure. The successful applicant will also be provided with a company car after initial qualifying period, and other benefits associated with a company proud to be listed in "The Times Top 100 Companies to Work For" every year since 2007.
For further details or a confidential chat, please call us now or send a by clicking on apply.