Head of Finance
Pertemps Northampton Commercial are currently looking for a Head of Finance to work in Northampton, your day to day duties will include:
- Oversee monthly and annual financial reporting to Group within timescales and deadlines.
- Providing financial reports and interpret financial information to Senior Management Team monthly, with recommendations of further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities in line with strategic plans.
- Financial analyses of costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and company results compared to our strategic plans.
- Manage preparation of budgets in line with processes.
- Review and provide internal advice on legal documentation, ensuring protection of companies interests in all including customer contracts, non-disclosure agreements and supplier contracts.
To be considered for this exciting Head of Finance role, you will need the following experience:
- Previous experience as a Financial Controller in a small to medium sized organisation.
- Preference will be given to experienced candidates who are Chartered Management Accountants.
Career prospects with this established world leading manufacturing research organisation are excellent as it continues to grow its business year on year. This Head of Finance role offers a competitive salary, life assurance, private medical and group pension scheme.
If you are interested in applying to this Head of Finance role, please click apply now below.