Supply Chain / Stores Assistant
Pertemps Northampton Commercial are currently looking for a Supply Chain / Stores Assistant to work in the Silverstone area, your day to day duties will include:
- Working as a key member of the Engineering & Production team.
- Taking a lead in maintaining Manufacturing Bill of Materials.
- Working closely with Engineering and Production Manager.
- Support Production, Purchasing and Stores department.
- Ensuring consistency and timed delivery of materials & components to vehicle build.
To be considered for this exciting Supply Chain / Stores Assistant role, you will need the following skills / experience:
- Knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office packages
- General understanding of motor vehicle systems and components
- Able to handle large quantities of technical data
- Able to work closely with suppliers to understand lead times and component stocks
- You must thrive in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision
Preferred Additional Requirements:
- Experience of working with niche, premium quality vehicles
- Background in engineering or motorsport
Our client is looking for a Supply Chain / Stores Assistant to join a busy team in a unique opportunity to work in a specialist, bespoke vehicle production environment.
If you are interested in this Supply Chain / Stores Assistant, and working in high end motorsport or engineering this could be the job for you.