Pertemps Northampton Commercial are currently looking for a Logistics Administrator to work in Northampton, your day to day duties will include:
- Booking goods in via our SOP and ERP systems, picking and shipping orders.
- Dealing with customer queries via phone calls
- Creating New Customer account
- Dealing with intercompany queries
- Quality checking outgoing orders
- Liaising with internal and external customers
To be considered for this exciting Logistics Administrator role, you will need the following skills / experience:
- Good communication (both verbal and written)
- Attention to detail
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Time Management
Our client is looking for a Logistics Administrator to join a busy team.
If you are interested in applying to this Logistics Administrator role, please click apply now below.