The Facilities Administrator role will be based in our Support Centre and will report directly into the Facilities Manager. This role is crucial to our success and is an incredible opportunity for someone who is wanting to join a company with real prospects for personal development and career progression.
The main aim of this role is to ensure we maintain a first class service to our offices which allows them to provide quality care to their customers.
We currently have 3 engineers out in the field which are split across 3 regions. Your role will be to work closely with all engineers to ensure that the jobs coming through from our offices are logged appropriately and actioned in a timely manner. This will involve you liaising with multiple stakeholders including contractors / suppliers and staff.
Your day to day roles and responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with all inbound customer enquiries via phone and email
- Giving advice and assistance to offices as first line of support where appropriate, drilling down into the detail in order to provide an overview to the engineers and/or contractors
- Logging all jobs appropriately on our internal systems and ensuring all parties are kept in the loop with progress
- Ensuring KPI targets are achieved both individually and across the department
- Liaising with Managers, engineers and various contractors to ensure that repairs to our offices and equipment are carried out in a timely manner
- Being the face of and voice of our company when dealing with contractors and suppliers and ensuring their schedules align to the office needs and that they have the required access to the property
- Liaising with Landlords, agents, contractors and engineers to ensure offices remain open and can service our customers.
- Work alongside contractors to obtain the necessary quotes for work required and then giving authorisation
- Work alongside managers and engineers to ensure office maintenance is carried and is cost effective
- Scheduling compliance visits and closing the loop with certification in our offices
- Organising various training sessions e.g. Fire Safety Training and issuing certificates where appropriate
- To ensure risk assessments are carried out as and when required and promptly action points that arise from these
- To maintain our central database, to ensure all jobs are logged correctly and are followed through to completion
- To book hotels and staff training as required
- To follow the Archive process for all relevant paperwork and ensure we are compliant
- To become a point of contact for the business for all first line facilities queries to provide mentoring and support to other members of the team when required
- To provide administration support to the Head of Facilities for reporting and data collection when required
- Excellent attention to detail, able to prioritise your own workload and meet deadlines
- Confident communicator, able to adapt your style depending on your audience to ensure you gain the buy in of your customers
- Strong organisational skills, able to multi task effectively and work in a fast paced environment
- Able to manage your own workload whilst also supporting the wider team
- Experience of working multi-site is an advantage
- Being able to challenge colleagues and customers in the appropriate forum to ensure the business needs are met
- Must be a strong relationship builder, able to work effectively across the business and with external contractors and suppliers
If you are looking to join a growing company and work in a fast paced team with room to develop this could be the role for you!