Hours: Part-time, 12.30pm - 4.30pm
Salary: Negotiated dependent on experience
The office administrator provides secretarial and administrative support to management and other staff. They will provide office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures and policies and monitoring administrative projects.
- Use a range of office software, including e-mail, spreadsheets and databases, reports, memos and other documentation.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Prepare and send mail and courier parcels.
- Manage filing systems.
- Update company’s databases.
- Answer telephone enquiries from customers.
- Cover Purchase Ledger when required.
- Maintain supplies of stationary and equipment.
- Book transport, accommodation and meetings.
- Handle customer inquiries.
- General Administration & Ad hoc duties.
- One (1) years administrative experience in an office environment.
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures.
- Strong problem solving and assessment skills.
- Proficient in the use of databases, e-mail and internet.