Accounts Administrator provides administrative support to management and other staff. Responsible for all aspects of Purchase Ledger, cover for Sales Ledger / Credit Control activities and any other Ad-hoc projects.
- Print off invoices, credit notes & statement from emails received.
- Looking after fuel invoices and ordering fuel cards when a vehicle is replaced.
- Dealing with the company Credit Cards, ensuring timely collection of receipts.
- Raise sales invoices and issue credit notes.
- Ensure customers pay within their agreed payment terms.
- Maintain records of all chasing activity.
- Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms.
- Post payments to accounts and allocate as required.
- Inform the Commercial Director immediately on all important developments/problems.
- Post and allocate daily receipts to accounting systems.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and courier deliveries.
- Manage filing systems.
- Answer telephone enquiries from customers, attend to visitors and assist other employees in the organisation with their enquiries.
A part time opportunity, hours are 9.00am - 1.00pm Monday to Friday.
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration.