In this new role you will be responsible for developing new-business leads/opportunities with new and existing customers in line with the targets set by the business development manager. Developing and maintaining customer relationships within business.
- Peruse strategic new customers in line with business objectives and core capabilities. Identify future potential customers that could be served by adapting core processes.
- Meet targeted strategic sales growth across all business units in line with expectations set by the business development manager.
- Drive an active new customer engagement programme of face to face meetings in order to deliver value from the start of the engagement process.
- Maintain company social media & website content with industry relevant detail.
- Produce and keep up to date company marketing material.
- Maintain and log all information on salesforce with any contacts/ leads/ opportunities made.
- Liaise with estimator and sales order processing to close out business won into the MRP system and start the new product introduction (NPI) process.
- Drive exposure of profile to key stakeholders in order increase chances of new customer engagement.
Interested? Please submit your CV now for immediate consideration.