Our client based in Northamptonshire are seeking a UK and Export Sales Executive to join their busy sales team.
- Achieving sales targets
- Network widely across the sector in order to maximise outreach, develop strategic partnerships and reinforce relationships across existing channels
- Ensure profitability and brand positioning is maintained
- Build and maintain relationships with external business and strategic partners
- Work closely with product partners and through marketing initiatives
- Follow up new business opportunities and set up meetings
- Participate in the pricing and solution / service
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites are fulfilled within a timely manner
- International travel when required
Skills / Experience:-
Please note, your own transport is essential due to the rural location of this client.
- Experience in generating and converting prospects into sales
- Organised, approachable, dependable and willing to go the extra mile
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Organised, able to prioritise workload with the ability to work under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Customer negotiations
- Basic marketing communications experience
- Additional languages desirable
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
The salary is £24k however, realistic O.T.E is £27k in first year.
Interested? Please apply now for immediate consideration.