£18000 - £30000 per annum
£16000 per annum, Benefits: OTE £18000 +
£16000 per annum, Benefits: OTE £18000+
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Account Manager for a leading and expanding national distributor of corporate, promotional and work wear items. The role offers a base salary of up to £30,000 + quarterly bonus and an immediate start. Reporting directly into the National Sales Director, this is a high profile opportunity.
The purpose of the job is to source new business by researching decision makers and generating leads to increase your client base. Whilst retaining existing customers, to maximise on existing business opportunities through proactive account within the South West territory.
Daily duties will include:
- Proactively managing key customer accounts within a set geographical territory
- Managing the end to end customer sales process in order to achieve revenue and growth targets
- Providing a link between sales and service to ensure customer satisfaction of orders
- Following up on leads sourced by the internal sales team
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with new and existing clients
- To increase revenue and to expand the existing client base
- Providing customers with samples of new products and visiting them to showcase new products within the brand you represent
The hours of work are 9 - 5.30 Monday to Friday, however flexibility outside of these hours are required due to customer availability.
Suitable applicants must have previous experience within one of the following roles: Business Development Manager, Sales Account Manager, Field Sales Representative, Field Sales Executive, Brand Ambassador or Key Account Manager.
To apply for this position please select the APPLY button below.