A fantastic opportunity has been created for a Certification Officer to join a rapidly expanding business within the Fasteners Industry.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that materials coming into the business are certified to conform with national and international standards.
Daily Duties Include:
- Entering information onto the certification system
- Ensuring certificates match purchase order requirements
- Liaising with 3rd party Inspectors to ensure documents meet customer's requirements
- Acting as a point of contact for certification queries from internal departments, customers and suppliers
Hours of work are 40 per week to be confirmed
The successful candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience in producing 3.2 Certification packs for customer and 3rd party Inspector review
- Competent use of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Flexible and willing attitude towards work
- Fasteners Industry experience would be advantageous
If you have the relevant skills and experience please select APPLY