We are currently recruiting for an experienced sales administrator for the Midlands leading catering, refrigeration and ventilation repair and service company, who are based in Wednesbury. This position is full time and is offered on a fixed 12 month contract initially, with the possibility of a permanent role following on from this.
Daily Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage client accounts and keep in regular contact upselling cross-selling
• Provide excellent customer service on each and every single call
• Process job sheets, quotes and purchase orders.
• Allocating engineers works when required.
• Build good working relationships internally and externally
• Chasing outstanding repairs with subcontractors
• Updating the database.
• Managing the "Work in Progress" report to achieve KPI's set.
• General office / admin duties.
• Cover other team members when required.
• Contribute to staff training.
Working Hours & Salary:-
• Mondays 8am–5pm
• Tues, Wed & Thurs 8.30am–5pm and 8am–4.30pm on a rotating on a weekly basis
• Fridays 8.30am – 4.30pm
The successful applicant will have have a wealth of experience working in a fast paced office environment taking a high volume of calls or a fast paced call centre environment.
This position would be suited to somebody who has held one of the following positions previously:- Sales Admin, Internal Sales, Internal Account Manager, Customer Service Advisor, Dispatcher, Scheduler.
Please click to apply