We are currently recruiting for an experienced administrator to join a dynamic, fast growing company based in West Bromwich..
This is a full time permanent position and salary is dependent upon experience. The purpose of this role is to ensure a smooth flow of procedures and that information is entered correctly and available to sales,warehouse customer and back office. This is an excellent opportunity to enjoy a varied role, be part of our clients growing success and become an integral part of the business.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Minimum 2 years Admin experience
Advanced Excel user
Competent with v Lookup and tables
Previous experience using adobe Photoshop and illustrator (CMS software)
Previous experience using SAGE
DAILY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Assist in purchase orders and invoicing
• Processing internet orders and customer orders
• Liaising between warehouse , sales office and customer to ensure timely delivery of the customer orders
• Data entry and updating product specification.
• Ensuring customer information is correct
• Maintains stock lists and office supplies as required
• Handles expenses and give support to accounts where required
• Helping with stock counts
• Assist in planning and arranging events.
• Communicating with suppliers entering information regarding delivery of shipments
• Filing and organising documents
• Uploading images and editing our online platform
• Helping with social media platforms
• Creating and editing graphics (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator)
• Creating and editing reports from object database (Sage)
The Successful Applicant will be highly organised, a team player, excellent communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to multi task and work well under pressure. Proficient with outlook and communicate well via emails texts and online platforms.
WORKING HOURS & SALARY:
Monday to Friday 9-5.30
Salary dependent upon experience
Please click to apply IF YOU HAVE THE ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED or call Dominic on 0121 525 5151