We are currently recruiting for an experienced 1st and 2nd Line Service Desk Support Analyst specialising in voice to join a business communciations specialist company based in Brierley Hill. You will be required to deliver support to customers who have operational, IT or Telephony problems. Acting as 1st Line in answering and logging client's problem into Service Desk Tools and supporting and assisting when required in the Network Service Division for the provision of New Line Orders and Billing Platform.
- Providing 1st and 2nd line technical support, answering support queries via phone & email.
- To record and forward queries that cannot be resolved to 3rd line support teams.
- Determining the nature of faults and the steps required to rectify it.
- Creating and maintaining Customer profiles within Service Desk Tools for users.
- Closing the job when normal service is resumed.
- Using remote control software tools to provide fault resolution and diagnosis.
- Assisting and Supporting for Line Orders for clients and Sales Team
- Assisting and Support Network Services Department on Billing Systems and Queries
The successful candidate will possess the following key skills and Competencies:-
- Proficiency in the troubleshooting and resolution of all client queries.
- Utilizing a wide range of technological tools to investigate, diagnose and fix to a defined service level target, or where appropriate forwarding specialist technical support issues to the appropriate team.
- Good problem solving skills along with the ability to maintain calm under pressure.
- A methodical and structured approach to problem solving.
- The use and understanding of working with BT Wholesale, Strategic Imperatives and Gamma from a Partner and Supplier Level and the use of Partner Portals for Provisioning and reporting Line Faults
- Knowledge of Mobile Devices for processing SIM Swaps and changing data packages would be Advantageous
- An understanding of Dataflow Billing Platform would be Highly Advantageous
Working Hours, Salary & Benefits:-
- Office Based Role Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:30 with an hour for lunch
- Company Pension Scheme
- 20 Days Holiday plus 8 Bank Holiday Total 28 Days
- Salary up to 22K dependent on experience
Please click to apply