We are currently recruiting for a professional Recruitment and Administration Support Assistant for a recruitment company in the Dudley area, specialising in the healthcare sector. The successful candidate will process all recruitment-related administration within agreed timescales.
Some of the key responsibilities include:-
- Handling incoming telephone calls
- Responding to emails
- Print and collate client engagement material
- Monitor and respond to social network feeds (Facebook and Twitter)
- Handling recruitment enquiries from potential candidates
- Reviewing application forms
- Processing reference requests
- Ensuring pre-employment compliance conditions are met
- Recording data on bespoke management system
- Email client proposals
- Making outgoing telephone calls to clients
An understanding of the health and social care industry would be an advantage along with exposure to a recruitment environment. Experience in sales, marketing or any customer-oriented role is also useful.
If you are customer focussed with excellent attention to detail, good communication skills, both verbal and written and able to work without supervision, please forward your application.
This is a temporary, part-time position with the potential of a permanent offer after a 12 week period. The hours of work are 10 am - 4 pm, 3 days a week.
The salary for this position is £15,000 pro rata.