We are recruiting an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant for a well-established, British furniture manufacturer, specialising in high quality office furniture systems. Offering an immediate start. This is a temporary position initially progressing to a permanent contract for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have purchase ledger experience, be a confident team player with good communication skills and able to work in a busy fast paced environment.
Use of Excel and Word and knowledge of any ISO9001, 14001, FSC, FISP would also be an advantage.
Key responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger Assistant include:
- Processing invoices and maintaining an accurate and efficient purchase ledger
- Matching invoices to purchase orders and entering onto computer system
- Ensuring an effective process with suppliers
- Ensuring good communication to manage supplier expectations and to ensure that purchasing requirements are recognised in a timely fashion
- Assisting with the processing of supplier reviews for ISO9001
- Resolution of supplier invoice queries
- Administration and Purchasing Support
This is a full-time position working in a well-appointed environment.
The hours of work are:-
- 0800 - 1700 Monday to Thursday with 30 minutes unpaid lunch
- 0800 - 1300 Friday
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please click the Apply button.