£17000 - £18000 per annum
A superb opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Services Advisor to join a growing insurance company based in Halesowen. The purpose of the role is to provide a professional first point of contact for customers, colleagues and external business partners in order to ensure the delivery of an exceptional customer experience. Offering modern open plan offices with on-site parking, 28 days holiday and pension scheme, a salary of £18,000 - £19,000 with the opportunity to gain your CII qualification and earn upto 20% of your basic salary as an end of year bonus based on your annual performance
The main duties will be:
- Serve and delight customers regardless of the channel they use, e.g. web, telephone, email, etc
- Use CRM systems to enter customer data to a high standard of accuracy.
- Validate and process new customer accounts assisting customers with any account related enquiries
- Maintain a strong and up to date working knowledge of all processes relating to relevant products and services.
- To work collaboratively with your peer group and other colleagues sharing best practice. When appropriate, seeks opportunities to add value to the customer and build customer loyalty through the promotion of products and services.
- Provide administrative support to ensure activities related to customer's accounts are carried out in a timely manner and records are maintained.
- Establish and communicate high standards of customer service in line with the company's values and culture.
- Identify and escalate to your line manager any key customer impacting issues to achieve greater business wide success.
- Maintain effective working practices in a team environment, ensuring that compliance and service delivery standards are in line with quality and compliance framework and regulatory requirements.
- Contribute to an open and honest culture within teams through collaborative and supportive working.
- Support a culture of continuous improvement for; Customer Value, Customer experience, Consumer Product offering and operating systems
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders across the business to instigate and influence positive change.
Essential Skills & Experience that you MUST HAVE to be successful in your application:
- Previous experience of working in a FCA regulated contact centre or customer service role is essential.
- Customer focused
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent including Mathematics and English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to operate as part of a wider team working effectively across departmental boundaries and with external business partners.
- An ability to multi task, meet deadlines, prioritise workflow volumes and self-organise.
- A desire to develop own skill sets.
- Accuracy and attention to detail, proactive and well organized
- Confident communicator - written and verbal
- Effective decision maker in a fast paced environment
Desirable Skills & Experience required to be successful in your application:
- A background in the Motor Insurance industry.
- Sound knowledge of insurance systems and procedures.
- Willingness to progress through personal development and training.
Minimum Standard Performance which will be required if you are successful:
- Consistent achievement of monthly Key Performance Indicator Targets and SLA's.
- Ensure that at all times you are fully compliant with regulatory (eg FSA, Health & Safety Executive) and business guidelines, operating procedures and policies.
Working Hours & Salary:
- Currently Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm with 45 minute lunch break. But set to change to shift patterns between 8am - 8pm Monday - Friday
- Salary £18,000-£19,000 with the opportunity to gain CII qualification
- Up to 20% performance related bonus (Annually)
- 28 days holiday
If you have 2 years experience within an FSA regulated call centre and/or 12 months experience with motor insurance please click to apply