We are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Account Manager for Europe's leading independent supplier of maintenance and repair products who have 54 branches in the UK and 12 international branches. This role will be office based in the Brierley Hill area and offers a base salary of £19,500 per annum plus an uncapped commission scheme averaging a realistic circa £25k in year one in addition to excellent company benefits including company product discounts, retail and gym membership discounts, career progression and 30 days holiday rising to 34 with service.
The purpose of the role is to promote the reputable brand UK wide whilst generating new business opportunities from an existing customer base and maintain customer relationships.
Daily duties will include:-
- Undertaking outbound calls to a mixture of lapsed, existing and new clients within your dedicated geographical area.
- Ownership of 200-600 accounts
- Calling 50 clients per day with the aim of speaking to 25 decision makers
- Establishing a need in the first call, find out about the clients business and products.
- Building a profile and rapport in the second stage with the client
- Go on to discuss products and drive the business to the branches at the final stage
- Maximising on every opportunity to maximise revenue
Working hours & pay:
- 8.15-5pm Monday - Thursday
- 8.30-4pm Friday
- Starting salary of £19,500 with reviews quarterly plus uncapped commission
- You will be paid commission on all business over your target that is billed by branches in your territory.
Suitable applicants must have 6 months minimum telesales experience with a proven track record of achievements and will ideally have experience from within 1 of the following roles:-
Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Internal Sales Executive, Telesales Executive or Customer Account Manager
To apply for this opportunity please select the apply button