A leading supplier of products to the construction industry is looking to recruit a Sales Support / Branch Administrator for their local branch in the Dudley area.
This is a full-time, temporary position with the possibility of a permanent contract for the right candidate.
- Providing quotations to customers
- Contacting customers to secure orders
- Making proactive sales calls to customers
- Updating CRM system
- Account management of existing customers
- Office administration duties
- Processing sales and hire documentation
- Processing credit notes and invoices
- Generating purchase orders
- Resolving queries on stock, customer and supplier invoices
- Preparing cheques and cash for banking
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be results oriented
- Professional demeanour and appearance
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
If you are enthusiastic, friendly, ambitious and self-motivated as well as the appetite to succeed then please apply.
In return we offer a competitive salary of £18 - £20k, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.