We are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Advisor for Europe's leading independent supplier of tools, maintenance and repair products. Our client boast 54 branches in the UK and 12 international branches whilst growing rapidly. This position is a full time permanent office based role based in the Brierley Hill area and offers a salary of £18000 per annum. In addition to excellent company benefits including company product discounts, retail and gym membership discounts and 30 days holiday rising to 34 days with service.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that all customer requests received over the telephone, via post and email are dealt with in a professional manner and in as short a time as possible whilst developing and building relationships with both customers and suppliers.
DAILY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- To answer all incoming calls within three rings to help and assist customers with their orders from the catalogue of products, providing product guidance as required.
- Discuss promotional items with clients and upsell / cross-sell where possible.
- Processing customer enquiries and orders, updating system as and when necessary.
- Responding promptly to all enquires generated through the post, phone, fax or email, ensuring that they are followed up within 24 hours.
- Progress quotes with customers on a regular basis to determine if we have been successful with our quote.
WORKING HOURS & PAY:
- 8.15-5pm Monday - Thursday
- 8.30-4pm Friday
- 45 minutes lunch break
Please click to apply
The successful applicants will have experience in or will have held one of the following positions:- Customer Services, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Inbound Sales Associate, Internal Sales, Account Manager, Sales Administrator