We are looking for switched on, highly motivated individual to join one of our very exciting clients based in Halesowen.
The main duties will :
- To communicate effectively and courteously with customers and all members of staff;
- To investigate and resolve all customer issues in a timely and effective manner, working closely with the Logistics Department;
- Dealing with customer enquiries including stock and dispatching any literature that is requested;
- Referring customers to other internal departments or the Sales Force for appropriate assistance;
- Meeting and greeting customers at reception in a polite and professional manner;
- To carry out general office duties including faxing, photocopying, scanning, franking and filing.
- To be fully aware of company policies and procedures and to work within the guidelines as stated.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- To liaise with the Senior Customer Services Administrator/Customer Services Manager where necessary
- To liaise with logistics, sales force, production and marketing;
- To liaise with the Transport Controllers;
- To liaise with the Stock Control and Marketing department
- Effective communication skills, clear and effective telephone manner
- Well-presented and business like
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a company who will develop you and support you through your career.