£7.05 - £7.5 per hour
£9 per hour
£7.5 per hour
Customer Service Agent
£18,000 - £20,000
Perm- Full time
We are recruiting a Customer Services Advisor to work for one of our leading and prestigious clients based in Redditch.
The purpose of this role is to ensure customers remain my clients number one priority by taking pride in the service they provide and to develop a 'first contact resolution' ethos to customers, stores, suppliers and all associated functions, to deliver a satisfactory outcome.
The main duties will be:
• Answer enquires and complaints from our Customers, booking in jobs and general traffic office administration and driver liaison.
• Book incoming jobs on to Mandata, received in various formats, email, fax, EDI, and Web
• Answer and deal with complaints and queries in an efficient and polite manner
• ' Deal with customer complaints when deliveries are late
• ' Processing emails
• ' General admin duties
• ' Preparing small quotes
• ' Answering any questions/ queries regarding stock/ product information
• ' Dealing with 3rd party carriers
• ' Chasing deliveries, raising claims that may arise as a result of failed delivery
• ' Build working relationships with customers through excellent customer service
• " Liaise with transport drivers when delivery is not on time
The candidate will need the following skills:
• ' Excellent customer service skills
• ' Previous experience working within a customer service environment
• ' Ability to work under pressure
• ' Excellent communication skills
• ' The want to work in a fast paced environment
• ' Good administrations skills
• ' Good IT knowledge
• ' Knowledge on excel
• " Ideally have some knowledge of transport or working within a transport company.
The hours of work will be 8 hour shifts between 7:30am-6pm. This will conduct of one week of early shifts, 1 week mid and 1 week late shifts.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email an up to date CV to Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01527 591 091.