Job Title: Field Account Manager -
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Contract Type: Perm / Full time
CVs to –email@example.com
A well-known forward thinking company based in the Midlands is seeking a Field Asset/ Account Manager to join its expanding team due to continued growth and expansion. You will be based in Studley, Warwickshire but there will be nationwide travel as you will be visiting sites of customers, developing client relations and ensuring you are a point of contact for any queries they have
The Account Manager will be working for a logistics company visiting suppliers informing them of daily commercial, logistic and financial processes. Develop the relationships to make recommendations to meet the customer needs.
As the Account Manager your duties will include:
• Inform the suppliers about the daily commercial, logistic and financial processes.
• Visit the assigned suppliers (renters) regularly.
• Control the implementation of the user conditions (e.g. payments, declarations).
• Make recommendations to meet customer's needs.
• Identify opportunities and threats met in the renters' market, and make proposals to exploit them.
To be a successful Account Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
• Extensive experience within logistics.
• Bachelor's degree in commerce / administration or equivalent
• Experience selling into retailers or wholesalers.
• Excellent relationship building skills and be able to work under your own initiative as you will be responsible for managing your diary and ensuring that all suppliers are serviced correctly.
• Full UK, clean driving licence.
• This role would ideally suit someone who has worked in logistics, account management.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum plus company car. The ideal candidate will come from either an Account Manager or Asset Manager from a logistics background.