£16500 - £17500 per annum
£18000 per annum
Perm – Full time
Monday – Friday 8am-6pm
£18,000 - £23,000 depending on experience
We are looking for a confident, outgoing individual with excellent Customer Service skills to deal with the administration and planning of transport and drivers. This role involves a high level of customer service as well as administrative duties.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Dealing on a daily basis via the telephone with drivers; booking drivers into work (both UK and EU)
• Booking flights and hotels in various European locations
• Booking transport to and from airports
• Preparing documentation for trips
• Planning travel to coincide with pre planned tours and conferences
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience :
• Computer skills; able to work in Word, Excel and Access, able to use in house Computer System (training given) inputting onto system
• Must be able to work well in a team as well using own initiative. Good at working under pressure and to set deadlines
• Good Telephone manner, able to communicate instructions in a good, clean, and concise manner
• Must be prepared, when required, to work Saturday mornings
• Good Knowledge of UK and European geography
• Would suite person with a Transport background
The successful candidate will need to have both Customer Service and Administration experience ideally from a transport administration background. You will have strong IT skills particularly in Word and Excel and be able to demonstrate experience dealing with customer enquiries over the phone.
Knowledge of current driver hours an advantage
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please email an up to date CV to Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01527 591 091.