Maternity cover (12 months)
£22,000 - £25,000
Full Time (Monday – Friday 9-5)
We are looking for an experience Accounts Assistant to join a fast growing and established company based in Redditch.
As an Accounts Assistant you will be reporting to the Finance Manager. You will be looking after the Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger and adhoc duties related to Nominal Ledger
Duties of an Accounts Assistant:
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: SALES LEDGER
• Post cash received daily to correct sales ledger account.
• Raise cheque refunds for all sales ledger requests and investigation.
• Process invoices, credit notes, statements.
• Ensure all customer queries and followed up.
• Reconciliation of sales ledger accounts.
• VAT Exemption certificate follow up.
• Set up new sales ledger accounts.
• Credit Control (4-5 calls per day)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: PURCHASE LEDGER
• Process purchase ledger invoices, expenses and other costs.
• Ensure accuracy of coding of costs.
• Purchase ledger payment run. Sterling & Currencies.
• Reconciliation of supplier statements and purchase ledger accounts.
The ideal candidate for the Accounts Assistant role will have the following skills and experience:
• Understanding of Finance Processes.
• Willingness to make correct and investigation skills.
• Excellent communication / interpersonal skills.
• Good level of I.T. literacy.
If you have the right skills and experience please APPLY. Alternatively please email an up to date CV to Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01527 591 091.