My client is a leading organisation within their industry, and is currently seeking a Data Analyst Assistant, to join their expanding team. If you have strong excel, data entry, administrative skills, this is an exciting opportunity for you to consider.
The company operates in most European countries and employs more than 200 people. They have a strong team ethic and are looking for somebody to share their passion in driving the business forward.
Permanent, Full Time opportunity with a Basic Salary of £18,000 annum, based in Redditch.
To be successful in this job you will have:
- Registration of all the data files and manage rejected data the system will not accept.
- Inform the customer of any specific issues, e.g. non agreed delivery locations which the system has rejected.
- Create and manage matching tables to integrate data against the relevant customer.
- Analysing customer data to make sure the quality of data received from the customer is of good quality.
- Ensure data files are received within agreed timescale.
- Creating reports to support Customer and Account Managers.
- Maintain and keep up-to-date records, reports and filing as required.
- Ensure all departmental processes are adhered to.
- Other duties which may be reasonably required from time to time by company managers, including the delegation of duties during the absence of colleagues.
You will be tested on your Excel skills as part of the application process. Company Benefits:
- Strong accuracy, planning and organisational skills
- Analytic ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills, especially Microsoft Excel , word, email
- Good customer service skills essential
- Attention to detail
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Process Driven
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Career development and progression
- Great company culture and values
If you feel that your skills and experience meet the required specification and this is the position you have been looking for then do not hesitate in clicking 'APPLY NOW'
For more information please call us on 01527 591091. Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors. If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website or call us on 01527 591091.