Are you looking to work in a friendly and efficient environment? Are you looking to be in a customer service environment? We are recruiting an efficient administrator to work in a busy office dealing with customers, booking appointments and delivering excellent customer service
The main duties will be:
• Handling requests for service or progress enquiries in a timely manner.
• Book in appointments for customers
• Answer incoming calls and take messages
• Liaise with colleagues in different departments
• Use questioning and listening techniques to identify customer problems
• Promote the companies products and services
The successful candidate will ideally posses the following skills:
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to multi task and prioritise
• Have a warm and empathetic manner
• Be able to work under pressure
Customer Service Advisor
£17,000 (opportunity to earn bonus)
Full time – Permanent 8:30am- 5:30pm
In return the company will provide excellent support and training, an excellent remuneration package and the opportunity to earn an extra bonus on top!
If you have the right skills and experience for the Customer Service position, please APPLY. Alternatively please email an up to date CV to Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01527 591 091.