My client is an established IT company who due to continued success and expansion are recruiting for some IT Helpdesk. The basic salary will be £17-20.000 depending on experience, but this is a perfect opportunity for you to kick start your IT career. The company will offer you all the training and development but they do need candidates who are proficient in the following:
Computer systems/ databases:
• Crystal reports- You will need to be able to write new crystal reports for customers
• Strong excel skills
• Document management systems.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small, expanding team providing software programming and coding support. You would play a pivotal role within the business offering 1st line customer support on the phone with any queries and problems. Once the role is fully established and operational, there are opportunities for the successful candidate to pursue alternative career paths within the organisation including going out on site to meet with customers and project management.
The successful IT Helpdesk candidate will need to be able to demonstrate:
• That they have practical programming and coding experience
• ERP experience would be a distinct advantage.
• You will need to have some experience of a customer service/ support role as you will be on the phone for a large proportion of this role supporting customers.
• YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE FOR THIS ROLE as you will be visit clients off site
Perm- Full time 9-5
£17,000 - £20,000
If you think you have the skills and experience that my client is looking for then please email your CV to email@example.com.