We are currently recruiting for a Part Time Office Administrator, to join a successful and well-established business based in Bromsgrove. The purpose of the role is to provide an efficient administrative service to support managers and ensure that the office runs smoothly.
This is a Permanent Part Time role, 25-30 hours per week, with a salary from £20,000 - £23,000 pro rata.
Duties will include:
• Assisting with booking travel, including flights, rail tickets, taxis and hotels.
• Organising of events, including booking venues, and catering.
• Ordering office supplies.
• Assisting with staff expenses.
• Taking inbound phone calls.
• Drafting and formatting documents.
• Facilities Management.
• Photocopying, filing and carrying out general admin duties.
Skills and Experience needed:
You will be organised and efficient, with good all round admin skills. You will show initiative at problem solving and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with a positive attitude and a flexible hands-on approach.
If you feel that your skills and experience meet the required specification and this is the position you have been looking for then do not hesitate in clicking 'APPLY NOW' or email your CV to email@example.com.
For more information please call Laura Sutton 01527 591091.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website or call us on 01527 591091.