We are currently recruiting for an experienced Admin Assistant to join our client based near Studley. This is a full time position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits on a permanent basis.
We are looking for candidates with previous property experience and have exposure to producing various reports and liaising with solicitors in order to ensure completion/exchange of property in agreed time frame.
Duties to include (but not exhaustive):
• Collect/take post
• Answer phone – 1st point of contact
• Meet/greet over phone and face to face
• Filing – general/project/property/invoice filing
• Printing/copying of documents
• Stationary ordering and stock control
• Facilities management – printer/server/PC's etc
• Dealing with utility companies re meter readings
• Occasional Minute taking at meetings
• Responsibility for keeping key cabinet in order and up to date
• Preparation of property hand-over packs
• Dealing with maintenance/customer care issues
• Co-ordinating diaries
• Internet research/ordering
• Providing refreshments for visitors/staff
• Ensuring tidiness of Office/Board Room
• Weekly testing of fire alarm
• Assist in covering Office Manager position when absent
• Ensuring all property certificates are kept up to date ie. Gas safety, electricity, PAT etc
• Typing of general letters
The successful candidate will need to have previous admin skills, good word and excel skills, a professional telephone manner and excellent attention to detail
You MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE for this role due to the location the hours of work are 8.30-5.30pm Monday to Friday
If you have the skills and experience for this role then please APPLY. Alternatively, you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01527 591 091.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.