We are currently recruiting for a Payroll and HR Admin assistant, to join a successful and well-established business based in Redditch. The position is to join the existing Payroll Team, to share responsibility of the day to day general Administration and HR functions of the company. This is a full time, permanent opportunity with a salary of £20,000. This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to start a career in HR and Payroll.
Duties will include:
• Helping with the Admin in the HR department
• Assisting in payroll preparation of 370 monthly paid employees
• Data entry to payroll such as inputting overtime/timesheets and other payments
• Inputting of new starters and leavers
• Processing of P45 forms and new starter checklists
• Absence processing
• Dealing with employee, manager and third party queries
• Filing, photocopying, scanning, postal and general administration duties
• Responsibility for absence management administration
• New starter and leaver documentation
• Upkeep of personnel files
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Minimum of 12 months payroll experience (data entry)
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of Excel/Word essential
• Experience of using Sage 50 cloud payroll or similar would be ideal but not beneficial
Payroll and HR Admin Assistant
Full time 9-5 (can be flexible with start time)
If you have the skills and experience for this role, please APPLY!
Alternatively, you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 01527 591 091.