Our client is looking for a Logistics / Storekeeper to join their team in a national service support business. You will join a successful team that administers the client's largest account. So if you have an excellent eye for detail, possess strong decision making skills and capable of offering excellent customer service then this could just be the job you've been waiting for!
This role will involve working as part of a two to three person team in a logistics based department. You will be expected to learn various skills in order to maintain flexibility within the department. We are looking for a person who can prove great organisational skills, problem solving skills and reliability.
Your main tasks will be:
• Creating daily reports of booked in and dispatched items
• Managing items returns to suppliers and customers
• Giving feedback on the status of items to the customer
• Investigating all problems regarding the department's stock
• Contacting customers through email or phone in regards to their products
• Occasionally booking into stock, packing and dispatching goods
- Inputting information onto excel
You should have:
• Experience in dealing with daily customer requests both verbally and electronically.
- You MUST have an excellent knowledge of excel ( V look ups and pivot tables )
• Excellent attention to detail with a high level of administrative skills.
• MS Office literate, particularly in Excel, Outlook and Word.
• Good level of English both written and spoken, ideally to GCSE Grade C or equivalent.
• Flexibility and the ability to work as part of a team or individually as required.
• Experience in packaging and dispatch administration.
• Physically fit, able to lift loads up to 20Kg.
• FLT license, but not essential.
• Full training
• Workplace pension
• 5 weeks paid holiday + statutory bank holidays
• Excellent working environment
The company is a specialist electronics repair business offering precision services to the electronic security industry. They are the largest European business in this sector, employing around 50 people with many blue chip companies as their customers.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you have the skills and experience for the Logistics Administrator then please APPLY.
Perm – Full time
£19,000 p.a. Dependent on Experience
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday