Our client is looking to recruit a highly efficient and organised Personal Assistant to work for a busy company based in Redditch working on a flexible part time basis contracted 20 hours a week. The salary is £16500 for these hours the FTC would be £33,000.
This role would be ideal for a candidate who is business minded and proactive. You will be passionate and approachable with a willingness to provide operational and strategic support to the Partners. You will need to demonstrate the ability to work in a busy environment while maintaining a professional approach. It is imperative you can be calm and friendly under pressure and understand what it takes to provide an exceptional outstanding service.
In this role, you will provide integral administrative support to the MD and Board members. No two days will be the same as each day provides new opportunities to learn and develop. In addition, you will establish relationships with colleagues and a variety of senior stakeholders across our 11 close-knit branches.
PA Duties will include:
- - Complex diary management
- - Attend, coordinate and note take for key meetings
- - Communicate across branches on behalf of MD and board
- - Act as point of contact for MD and Board
- - Create and collate reports, documents, and presentations
- - Liaise with suppliers and customers
The successful PA candidate for this role will:
- Have experience as a Personal Assistant
- Have excellent organisational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Be able to meet deadlines set and have the ability to successfully prioritise
- Be able to plan and organise efficiently, dealing with any problems or queries that may arise
- Be a strong team player
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the confidence to liaise with clients on a daily basis
- Advanced IT skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
If you think you have the skills and experience that my client is looking for then please call Michelle Laight on 01527 591091 or alternatively click APPLY. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A 20 HOUR A WEEK CONTRACT ONLY.