Travel Claims Handler - a number of positions available
Fixed Term Contract, 12 months
£20 - £28k Depending on Experience + Company Benefits
Our client specialises in the provision of claims management and loss adjusting services. Due to the expansion of the office, they now have an excellent opportunity for an experienced desk-based Travel Claims Handler based in Leeds.
As a Travel Claims Handler you will deal primarily with Personal Injury claims involving claimants that have an accident or suffered illness whilst on their holiday abroad. In addition there are also a small number of Breach of Contract claims.
Dealing with the claim from cradle to grave you will be handling your own caseload and will have the confidence and ability to investigate the claim and assess liability, quantum and costs. You will pay attention to detail, be self-motivated and be able to work well within a service level driven environment without compromising technical ability.
You'll have experience in dealing with claims both written and verbally. You will also:
- Have experience in Personal Injury claims handling - Travel claims handling is desirable but not essential
- Be qualified to degree level, preferably working towards or with an interest in CILEX/ CILA
- Have initiative to report any sensitive contentious or very high value claims
- Be able to apply a thorough knowledge of current case law, statute etc
- An understanding of the FSA and how it relates to your role within the business
- Good keyboard skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- A team player
25 days holiday, Childcare Vouchers, Experience and Service Awards, Dental Plans, Eyecare Vouchers, Personal Pension (SIPP) Scheme, Permanent Health Insurance
Interested? Click apply
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hour's contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register on-line today!