This Yorkshire based award winning Chartered Accountancy, Advisory and Audit company are growing from strength to strength after their years of dedication to their clients and outstanding customer service, due to retirement they are now looking to fill a senior position within their Leeds office.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of clients company accounts and corporation tax returns
- Support senior manager in management of the client compliance control systems.
- Prepare accounts for clients in a wide range of industries
- Assistance with other compliance assignments (vat, cis, payroll)
- Prepare value added management reports for all completed financial statements (benchmarking, cash flow, profit reconciliation, projected financial statements, business valuations etc.) These report production systems are fully automated.
- Work to value based pricing assignments (we do not keep time sheets).
- Assist partners with data required for adhoc assignments including proposal preparations, specialist tax work, business valuations, expert witness work etc. etc.
- Supporting and mentoring junior members
Applicants must have:
ACCA or ACA desired but not essential
Minimum 4+ years' experience in general practice in current role
Experience of cloud based accounting is desirable but by no means essential
- Golden hello of up to 10% of salary
- Home office and internet
- 25 days holiday plus stats
- Expense account
- Study (*where applicable)
Apply now for an immediate interview,
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Accountancy and Finance, Sales, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.