Commercial Property Adjuster
Up to £32k, plus company car and excellent benefits
Leeds (Field Based)
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for an experienced Loss Adjuster to provide superb customer service to our portfolio of clients. You will be responsible for providing efficient, customer-focused and cost effective service by managing claims from instruction to completion.
You will be required to investigate mainly Commercial Insurance claims on behalf of Insurance companies by visiting policyholder`s premises and assessing claims up to £100K, although it is likely claims of a lower value will be dealt with in the infancy of your employment.
You will be responsible for all reports regarding each visit and full diary maintenance. Additionally, you will be required to manage a caseload effectively providing service delivery within clients SLA`s and meeting challenging audit criteria. Monthly settlement and /or financial targets will also be set by your line manager.
Although you`ll be working autonomously, your line manager will maintain regular contact with you to discuss service delivery and in particular to provide guidance and mentoring in relation to more complex and challenging claims.
Ideal applicants will have:
- Previous in Commercial Property Loss Adjusting
Customer focus with a track record of delivering outstanding levels of service
- Solid experience of dealing with commercial and domestic claims
- Ideally be or have a commitment to progress with -ACII and ACILA qualifications
- Superb communications skills - listening and acting -upon information given
- The ability to work on your own initiative and take ownership of your own caseload of claims
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with the customers, to promote customer satisfaction during all stages of the claim.
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential
Due to the nature of this role, the successful applicant will be requested to undertake a DBS (formerly CRB) and financial sanctions check.
Holiday's increasing with a year in service
Experience and service awards
Insurance schemes + More!
Hours Monday - Friday 9-5 (Flexibility may be require)
Interested? Click to apply.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Sales, IT, Construction, Accounting & Finance, Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hour's contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register on-line today!