£8.68 - £9.33 per hour depending on experience.
Working for a leading national utility company based in Castleford, we are currently recruiting for a Stores Administrator initially for a 3-6 month assignment with a high possibility of extension.
Main duties will include:
- Carry out tasks allocated by Charge Hand in a safe and efficient manor adhering to logistics method statements.
- Help and complete FLT/bund inspection and Daily Risk assessment sheets.
- Keep accurate account of stocks.
- Serve at stores counter
- Computer input using Oracle CFS
- Keep stock labelled and in its correct location.
- Keep stores area tidy. (Good housekeeping).
- Unload delivery vehicles checking items with advice note.
- Locate new stock.
- Sort out job kits for onward delivery.
- Keep paperwork up to date.
- Collate paperwork for returning job kits to central warehouse.
- Return CDW crates in allotted time scales.
- Work in warehouse yard as and when required, dealing with cable and plant deliveries and collections.
- Maintain accurate Cable and plant stocks ensuring all associated paperwork is completed accurately.
- Carryout deliveries as and when required.
- Replenish Repairs stocks and process associated paperwork.
- Allocate CE-ES Picks & return surplus stock in allocated times frame.
- Monitor and control scrap and plant in skips and Bund Areas following all associated procedures.
Candidates must hold a Valid FLT Counter Balance Licence and a Full Driving Licence
Previous experience in a similar role is essential as well as the ability to communicate clearly with customers, work as part of a team, a confident working knowledge of MS Office and strong attention to detail.
Hours - Monday to Friday between 8am and 5.30pm although flexibility may be required.
(37 hours per week)
Benefits include free parking, kitchen facilities, possibility for assignment extensions, third party discounts, weekly pay and paid annual leave.